Friday, September 10, 2010

5. Your own argument and opinions.

Over the last few weeks in this class, I have worked very hard at completing this project. Calling lawyer after lawyer and getting extremely frustrated with most of them, then finally going to my main source for everything, my dad to help me out. He knows everyone and I knew he would have a lawyer to save the day. I should have went to him first but of course I wanted to do it on my own but in the end it all worked out. Even though I finally found a lawyer to help, he only wanted to help for a few minutes so I had to make the best of what I could with what I have. This class was very helpful and I will be holding on to the book for future review because I know I will be needing it with the designs and work that I will be producing.

No comments:

Post a Comment