Friday, September 10, 2010

1. Legal Authority:

I made contact with a lawyer named Scott Weide, I found him through my dad. I know many different lawyers and judges, but all practice either business law or criminal law. I wanted to contact an actual lawyer who practices copyrights and trademarks. I also looked up a few other lawyers that were too busy to make time to talk to me for a few minutes. Some I didn’t even hear their voice, only their secretary. When I called Mr. Weide it took me a while to get through his secretary to actually talk to him. He was very pushy and was very busy he told me. I could only ask him a few questions before he had to hang up with me to deal with clients that were actually paying him. So I am trying to work with what he left me with, and see if I can back up what he has talked about with what the book says, or if you said something different than what the book has to offer.

No comments:

Post a Comment