Thursday, July 22, 2010

Voice

Hello.
My name is Christina Cassaro; I am a Graphic Designer and a Photographer. Design interests me because it is a way to express myself without having to stand up and say anything. And! I love that. Putting my name onto something beautiful that hopefully the WORLD will see makes me successful because I will want to keep producing what make me feel the happiest, although it maybe not be the easiest.
Photography is something I like to also do for fun and in my personal life. In spite of the fact that I also market that as part of my profession to show others what I have seen, and where I have been.
I am designing and working my way through life doing something that I find very interesting. I have worked hard to achieve my goals in life and I will keep working, designing, capturing moments in life, and exploring. Every day that I work on a project I learn something new or gain new tools and knowledge to succeed. When learning, I put that knowledge toward my interests to try to make something that no one has done before, which is very hard to do. I try to catch people’s attention by being risky, not knowing how the people are going to react is very exciting for me.
My goal is to leave the place that I am living now, which is Las Vegas, and move to Los Angeles where I can have more opportunities to become a Graphic Designer, to be a part of a company that is very successful only to branch off and make my own company.

No comments:

Post a Comment